In this post of Chegg coupons, we shall discuss the topic of chegg scholarships.
Chegg is an online text book rental company which is also giving 1000USD monthly scholarships. Chegg scholarship is only available for U.S high school students and the minimum age of eligibility is 16 years. This scholarship is also for those learners who are in accredited university or college which are located in the United States. This contest is under the control of United States law and applicable to all state, federal and local laws and regulations. The headquarters of Chegg are in Santa Clara, California and it is publicly held company and it trades on NYSE using the symbol CHGG. As you know it has become a leading student learning platform which says “student first”. It is because of Chegg which has made the higher education affordable and accessible for the students community. So they are also helping the students to improve their grades.
You should know the eligibility criteria for the contest, and it is open to legal residents of 50 United States along with district of Columbia.
- Student should be at least 16 years of age
- Currently enrolled in high school or an accredited college or university in the united states, and it should be listed on U.S department of education website here is the link http://ope.ed.gov/accreditation/search.aspx
- Registered Chegg users who need to fill the entry form at Chegg website.
- Chegg Scholarships are not for those students who are outside the United States
- The contest is void in puerto rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law. Entries must be from individuals only, the organizations, groups and multi-party entries will not be entertained.
- Those who are not eligible it includes employees of Chegg, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, judges, and members of the immediate family or household of each are not eligible. In addition, any family member such as siblings, parents or any other person living in the same house.
How to Apply:
In order to apply for the Chegg scholarship, the candidates must Sign up in Chegg to make a profile. Students who already have a Chegg profile must first login to Chegg, then fill out the entry at Chegg website to apply by answering the given question
The amount of Chegg scholarships is 1000$ for each contest and it will be handover to the winning candidate.